A matching criteria that has resulted in 1% of bouts been stopped. Only 4 contests in 382 on 1st Nov 2018
An experienced team of boxing coaches (not personal trainers)
Comprehensive training package with progressive training and a coach to boxer ratio of a maximum of 1:10 throughout (typically 1:8)
- To Reserve Your Place (pre starting): £20 – Book now spaces are limited
- The Start of Beginners Intro Sparring (start of training camp): £50
- The Start of Assessment Sparring (4 weeks in): £50
- The Start of Squad Training (4 weeks out): £50
- Total Fight Camp Cost: £170
Inclusive of the package
- All training and sparring sessions
- Full use of gym sparring and training equipment
- Full gym membership with access to all classes
- Access to the head coach via the Facebook live for bespoke training plan design
- Studio photoshoot images
- Full kit for you to box in (you keep it)
- One-to-one training
- Groin Guard
- Boxing boots (you can box in trainers)
Required for sign ups
- Groin guard and gumshield are essential!
- Boxing boots are advised, but not mandatory
- A Facebook account for updates on training times
The Ten Steps To Fight Night
For the first time boxer
1. Fill in the sign up form
This is the first step on the journey.
2. We Make Contact
You can reserve your place immediately or book in for a FREE group taster session prior to signing up.
We are happy to answer all questions in person at the FREE taster session.
3. Beginners Intro Sparring
The journey begins.
Time to start learning to throw and defend basic punches in our Beginners Intro Sparring sessions that take place twice per week, you build yor bespoke training regime around these sessions
4. Assessment Sparring
The intensity cranks up
4 weeks in your sparring groups are down so that you are with boxers of similar weight and experience as we assess potential bouts and begin open sparring
5. Media Day/ Bouts Announced
Thinks start getting real
4/5 weeks out from Fight Night you’ll discover who your boxing. This is started with press interviews and a professional studio photo shoot, including head to heads.
6. Fight Camp
The fun and games begin
Fight Camp is where training steps up a notch as you start sparring three, two minute rounds with sparring partners specific to who you are boxing.
7. Taper Week
The calm before the storm.
The final week is wind down week of rest and recover after an intense 8 weeks of training
8. Weigh in
If you don’t make weight, the fight can be lost on the scales.
For those of you designated to make weight, this is extra important
Don’t lose the contest by been consumed backstage
Arrive at the venue early, check out the ring and complete your medical.
We’ll ensure you are ready
With our thorough preparation and appropriate matching you will ne ready for your adrenaline fuelled six minutes. The pain of the process is temporary, but the sense of achievement will last a lifetime.