Our Track Record (1st November 2018)
- 635 people successfully boxed on a show
- 3 White Collar Shows run for No5 Barristers Chambers in a Barristers v Solicitors theme – these three shows alone raised over £100,000 for charity
- 382 White Collar Boxing Contest with only 4 stoppages (1%)
- Boxers from 21 to 61 years old
We offer the safest and best run white collar boxing shows in the UK, undisputed.
Our team has a wealth of experienced boxing coaches. This team is on hand to prepare you for your six minutes of fame.
All boxers must…
- Pass a pre-fight medical.
- Check point spar their opponents prior to boxing (basic package in the last 4 weeks and elite package 5-8 weeks prior to boxing).
- Train a minimum of three times per week in that last four weeks prior to the show.
All Bouts are…
- Contested in safe spar style 16oz gloves.
- 3×2 minute rounds in duration.
- With full head guards with added check protection.
- Matched under the same ABAE weight category or boxers must fall within 10% of each other’s weight.
- Overseen by a fully trained referee.
- Scored by live computer scoring.
- Must comply to a full risk assessment.
- Are attended by a full medical team. We surpass the requirements of the Amateur Boxing Association of England (ABAE) and equal the ‘on the night’ medical cover of professional boxing shows (BBBoC).
- Have an ambulance on stand-by outside.