Terms and Conditions of Booking Personal Trainers
- Personal Training ’10 Blocks’ packages will expire 10 weeks from your first purchase date.
- One Off Sessions are booked at time of purchase.
- Exercise levels will be progressive and regulated by the trainer.
- By agreeing to participate in JQ Personal Training you are agreeing to follow the guidelines set out by your trainer throughout the duration of the training programme.
- A minimum 24 hour cancellation policy applies to scheduled sessions.
- Sessions cancelled less than 24 hours in advance will be charged in full to the client.
- If your personal trainer is absent due to holiday or sickness, that session will be covered by a trainer of the same or higher level. If this is not possible, your session will be refunded or rescheduled.
- If a session is cancelled within 24 hours by the personal trainer, a complementary session will be offered. The cancellation policy will be adhered to in all cases.
- Sessions will last up to 1 hour unless otherwise stated and shall start at the scheduled time.
- Sessions will not be extended due to lateness of the client or due to interruptions caused by the client.
- Sessions must be paid for in advance before the session commences by Debit/credit card online or via telephone directly to a staff member.
- Refunds will not be given due to illness, injury or non participation.
- Members discounted rate is available for Fighting Fit City Gym members that have a monthly direct debit paying the gym for gym usage.
- Anyone booking members rate who is not a member will incur a £10 fee to Fighting Fit City Gym. The session will not start until this fee is paid.
- Rates and prices can vary at any time at the discretion of JQ Personal Training Limited.
Terms and Conditions of PT DD Sessions.
- All Direct Debit sessions are based on you booking a set slot.
- In the event of a Bank Holiday or Fighting Fit City Gym being closed you are not charged for sessions that fall on the Bank Holiday.
- The monthly Direct Debit price is based on a 52-week year, therefore your monthly fee remains the same if 4 or 5 sessions fall in that month.
- Lost or missed sessions are not refunded or added on at another date or time.- (including holidays)
- We will give you a full calendar month notice for trainers holiday and either amend following month direct debit price to reflect the missed session or offer an alternative trainer.
- Direct Debit Session are paid out of your account on the 1st or 15th of the month
- Direct Debit PT sessions are on a rolling month to month agreement.
- We ask for a minimum of seven days notice to cancel your rolling Direct Debit agreement.
- Off-Peak Times are weekdays 0630-1630 or weekends