Hiring Henrietta Street Gym? Here’s what you should know
Weekday Non-Exclusive Hire.
- Times are Morning 8.20-13.00, Afternoon 14.10-17.40, full day 08.20-13.00 & 14.10-17.40 Weekdays. There is a break between 13.00-14.10 for our afternoon class, all equipment and crew must vacate the gym floor at this time.
- There will be members and staff training between these hours, so we cannot guarantee that people will not be in your shots.
- Members are free to train throughout the above mentioned times without being disturbed by models or crew members filming.
- Capped at 4 people, which includes director,crew and models, any additional people are charged at £75 +vat per person on a full day and £50 +vat per person on a half day shoot.
- Saturday or Sunday 14.00-20.00
- The gym is closed between these hours, so there will be nobody on the gym floor.
- You are liable for any damages caused by your guests to any Henrietta Street Gym property or equipment The studio will be checked before you leave.
- Similarly, you are responsible for the health and safety of your guests and so please make all guests aware of trailing power cables, heaters, gym equipment etc.
- You are responsible for all insurance cover needed to cover any crew or models working with you or your company.
- Any stock or garments for changing must be stored in the lockers and the changing room facilities. Models are asked to tidy up after themselves throughout their changes. Filming/photo equipment may be stored at the rear of the gym by the second entrance for the weights room or in the disabled toilet.
- Apart from the gym floor and changing rooms, you and your guests are welcome to use the shower facilities toilets
- No food is permitted on the gym floor or changing rooms at anytime.
- Your booked time-slot includes “getting ready” and “packing up”etc. Please do not expect access to the studio before your slot begins. The space is used immediately after your slot, so all equipment and personnel must be moved and packed away by the agreed end time.
- Children under 12 should be accompanied by one of your company staff members.
- Payment must be received at least 7 days prior to your booking date, to confirm your slot.
- Non-exclusive shoots can not alter music volume or lighting within the gym.
- Cancellation: You may still be charged if you cancel your booking within 24 hours of the start of your rental period, 48 hours if your booking is for a weekend.
- Henrietta Street Gym Limited reserves the right to cancel or refuse hire agreements where it believes the studio is being used, or is intended to be used, for illegal or improper purposes.
- Strictly no smoking anywhere in or in front of Henrietta Street Gym building.
Thank you. Your co-operation is much appreciated.