We are looking for Personal Trainers to join our team.
Why Base Yourself at Henrietta Street Gym?
- You can develop your own client base. Personal Training clients are not required to have a gym membership. You can market yourself outside of the gym and bring your own customers without any barriers to entry.
- We have competitive rent structure.
- We have a proven system for feeding live leads into you for taster sessions with a 40% conversion rate.
- You get a profile and presence on our web page which ranks highly on google and has your direct contact details.
- The Gym with free weights and functional training space is geared towards Personal Training.
You can run gym classes in exchange for rent. We require five operational hours per week in exchange for free rent. Full training is given on class delivery. Alternatively you can pay rent in exchange for rent of space with no gym hours.
Who would this suit?
Any trainer who can successfully manage and maintain their own client base. We feel that trainers who specialise in boxing training, free weight training, functional training, Olympic weightlifting or CrossFit would be best suited to this role. There is also demand for a body transformation coach, a weight loss specialist and a female trainer.
Please contact us to find out more about working as a Personal Trainer at Henrietta Street Gym. We’d be happy to discuss over a phone call and then meet up if required.