We are keeping you safe and keeping you moving during Corona
As you’d expect, there are extra measures put in place for cleaning and sanitisation of equipment.
We also have a protocol that we expect our users to follow.
Road Map Back To Full Fitness!
We plan to ease restrictions as the ‘UK Covid Road Map’ evolves. We will keep up to date with government guidelines and we will update accordingly. For now, we are only focused on phase 1 – April 12th to MAY 17TH. Our goal is to follow government guidelines and keep you safe. Social distancing will be in operation, there will be regular cleaning and sanitisation stations.
- We are inviting potential new members to try us out with ‘HSG Experience’ – £30 for 30 days
- Coaches on the gym floor to guide you through our workout of the day. This is for LIFT, BOX and HIIT. (experience users and members)
- Pre booked workout slots for free training. 75 minute slots (experience users and members)
- Access to our online platform for workout ideas, WOD’S and mobility drills. (experience users and members)
- No group exercise classes
- No gym showers
- No more than 16 people in the gym at a time – all pre booked.
That that we can not answer – yet
- Government guidelines are still ambiguous and subject to change, so we can assure you the answer to all of the FAQ’s is the same – as soon as it is legal and safe for use to do so, here are the FAQ’S we are yet to be able to provide a definitive answer for
- When are the showers available again?
- When can I just turn up and use the gym at any time without pre booking inclusive of my membership?
- When will pad work be offered in boxing classes?
- When can I use the gym showers?
- When will you be offering group classes and how many people will be able to partake in them?