We will provide the right candidate with…
- A Level 2 Fitness Instructor Qualification.
- A Level 3 Personal Trainer Qualification.
- On the job training with regular reviews to track progression.
All successful candidates will be contracted and employed on 30 hours per week at an above average apprentice wage of £4.50 per hour (£135 per week) with full holiday pay. They will be given the opportunity to work alongside and learn from elite level coaches at Birmingham’s coolest gym.
At the current time potential candidates would need to…
- Have a boxing, kick-boxing or MMA background.
- Be aged between 16-21 years old.
- Have a passion about sport or fitness.
Apply now to discuss the opportunity to move onto our apprenticeship. Please include a brief description about your boxing, kick-boxing or MMA background.