We will provide the right candidate with…
- A Level 2 Fitness Instructor Qualification.
- A Level 3 Personal Trainer Qualification.
- On the job training with regular reviews to track progression.
All successful candidates will be contracted and employed on 30 hours per week at an above average apprentice wage of £4.50 per hour (£135 per week) with full holiday pay. They will be given the opportunity to work alongside and learn from elite level coaches and work at Birmingham’s coolest gym.
We are running a pre-apprenticeship throughout July. If you are accepted for this, you will have expenses paid and complete a 4-week pre-apprenticeship for 6-8 hours per week. This will allow potential candidates to attend internal training courses and workshops, meet the team, get a feel for the gym, discuss career progression and to see if they would like to launch a career in the fitness industry.
At the current time potential candidates would need to…
- Have a boxing, kick-boxing or MMA background.
- Be aged between 16-24 years old.
- Have a passion about sport or fitness.
Apply now to arrange an informal interview and discuss the opportunity to move onto our apprenticeship/ pre-apprenticeship. Please include a brief description about your boxing, kick-boxing or MMA background.